Do not iron.
Protect your sofa from direct sunlight.
All the leather IKEA uses is chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances in our leather process.
- Back and seat frame: Fibreboard, Plywood, Particleboard, Non-woven polypropylene, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Solid wood
- Armrest frame: Fibreboard, Plywood, Particleboard, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding, Solid wood
- Seat cushion: Polyurethane memory foam 50 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m.
- Back cushion: Plywood, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 25 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane foam 23 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Leg/ Plastic parts: Polypropylene plastic
- Lining: Non-woven polypropylene, Non-woven polypropylene
- Leather: Grain leather from cattle
- Coated fabric: 55% polyester, 27% polyurethane, 18% cotton
- Metal parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Basematerial: Through dyed grain leather from cattle, with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Coated fabric: 75% polyester, 25% cotton, 100% polyurethane
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.