Not included products
Light bulb sold separately. IKEA recommends LED bulb E27 600 lumen globe clear.
- May be completed with other lamps in the same series.
- Use an opal light bulb if you have an ordinary lamp shade or lamp and want an even, diffused distribution of light.
- Use a clear light bulb if you have a lamp shade or lamp with a perforated or cut-out pattern or other airy, open design and want the pattern to cast effects on the wall and ceiling.
- IKEA. Model G0804 Böja. This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ to D.
Dust the lamp with a duster.
"I've wanted to make a lamp with a handmade bamboo shade for a long time. Both because the material is beautiful and because it's durable - not least of all from an environmental standpoint. When I started working with BÖJA it was natural for me to travel to Vietnam and meet the skilful craftspeople there. Because the material is so light, I wanted to play with volume and make a shade with plumb shapes. The lamp is a good combination of traditional handicraft and modern design."
Designer Maria Vinka
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
- Tube: Steel, Nickel-plated, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Base weight: Cast iron, Pigment
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.