Not included products
Light bulb sold separately. IKEA recommends LED bulb E27 600 lumen globe clear.
- Can be connected to SKENINGE track system.
- Use a clear light bulb if you have a lamp shade or lamp with a perforated or cut-out pattern or other airy, open design and want the pattern to cast effects on the wall and ceiling.
- Use an opal light bulb if you have an ordinary lamp shade or lamp and want an even, diffused distribution of light.
Dust the lamp with a duster.
"The idea behind IKEA PS 2014 pendant lamp is to be able to dim the light manually by changing the shape of the shade. When the lamp is closed it resembles a ball of fire, with the colour of the arms creating an exciting light. When you pull the string the lamp opens up and releases all the light. My inspiration came from science fiction movies and video games, which I like a lot. And even if the lamp stands out visually, it doesn’t take much room – perfect for anyone who lives in a small space."
Designer David Wahl
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
- Arm: Reinforced polyamide plastic
- Ceiling cup/ Ball: Polypropylene plastic
- Bracket: Polyamide plastic
- String: Polyethylene plastic
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.