- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the safety fitting provided to help prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
IKEA of Sweden/Ebba Strandmark
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Board on frame: Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Particleboard, Fibreboard, Foil, ABS plastic, Foil
- Side panel: Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Fibreboard, Foil, ABS plastic, Foil
- Back panel: Fibreboard, Foil
- Leg: Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Foil, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.