- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Combines with other furniture in the HENSVIK series.
- May be completed with SKÖTSAM babycare mat.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Renewable material (wood).
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Cabinet with shelf unit
- Basematerial: Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Foil, ABS plastic
- Back: Pattern printed fibreboard
- Frame: Acrylic paint, Moisture resistant fibreboard
- Top panel: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Shelf: Fibreboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Changing table top
- Moisture resistant fibreboard, Melamine foil, Acrylic paint, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.