- Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
- Strainer and water-trap are included.
- Ceramic wash-basins are kiln-fired, which makes each one unique and the size may vary slightly from the measurements given.
- The washbasin is resistant to most chemicals, except for strong acids and strong alkalis.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild non-abrasive washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Do not use scouring powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the surface of the washbasin.
T Christensen/K Legaard
The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- Basematerial: Ceramics, Coloured glaze
- Water trap: Polypropylene plastic
- Pop-up valve: Stainless steel, Brass, Chrome-plated
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.