The IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme, the use of the IKEA FAMILY card (and any temporary IKEA FAMILY card that is issued at any time), any visits and any rewards under the programme are all subject to the following terms and conditions.
You accept these terms and conditions when you sign up to the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme. When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the IKEA FAMILY member.
The IKEA FAMILY card and the temporary IKEA FAMILY card is issued by us and remains our property.
We can end the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme (giving 14 days’ notice), refuse to issue IKEA FAMILY cards, and cancel IKEA FAMILY cards.
You must be an Irish resident and aged 18 or over.
We may alter or amend any aspect of the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme.
Any IKEA FAMILY card usage applies to the IKEA Dublin store only. From time to time, other promotional partners may be part of the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme. These third party promotions will also be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party involved.
The IKEA FAMILY card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose signature is on the card.
The IKEA FAMILY card is not a debit or credit card or a guarantee card.
The IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme is only for personal and consumer use.
How we use your personal information
We will share your details with the IKEA group of companies (including IKANO Financial Services Ltd, IKEA FAMILY Services AB) who may offer products and services which may interest you. We will share your details with any business that processes IKEA FAMILY information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers without identifying individuals to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our services to you.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, to have changed any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, the right to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data, by writing to us at: IKEA FAMILY, IKEA Dublin, St Margaret’s Road, Ballymun, Dublin 11.
If at any time you wish to cancel your membership, please write to: IKEA FAMILY, IKEA Dublin, St Margaret’s Road, Ballymun, Dublin 11.
The following terms are valid for all IKEA FAMILY coupons. Additional terms and conditions may be specified on the coupon.
IKEA FAMILY coupons are only valid on the dates stated on the coupon.
IKEA FAMILY coupons can only be used by IKEA FAMILY members. Your IKEA FAMILY card must be presented to the cashier when you redeem your IKEA FAMILY coupon.
Only one IKEA FAMILY coupon can be used per transaction.
IKEA FAMILY coupons are only valid towards qualifying purchases made at IKEA Dublin.
IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be used towards purchases of IKEA gift cards or IKEA services unless specifically stated.
IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish food market or IKEA restaurant unless specifically stated.
IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts.
Damaged, defaced, illegible, copied or altered IKEA FAMILY coupons will not be accepted.
IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be redeemed for cash, have no cash value and no change will be given.
IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
We can withdraw or amend IKEA FAMILY coupon promotions as necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
All returns are subject to our Returns policy, with the following restriction: if you return qualifying items to the extent that you no longer meet the eligibility conditions of the offer then, depending on the reason for the return, we reserve the right to deduct the value of the benefit of the offer from any refund due to you.
The following terms are valid for the IKEA FAMILY free product insurance. You can insure your new products against accidental damage on the way home and during assembly by swiping your IKEA FAMILY card at the check-outs.
This benefit only applies to IKEA FAMILY members.
To insure your products your IKEA FAMILY card must be presented and swiped at the time of purchase.
This benefit only applies to purchases made at IKEA Dublin. The benefit can only be claimed in the IKEA Dublin store and not by contacting Customer Services.
This benefit does not apply to purchases of IKEA gift cards or purchases made in the IKEA cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish food market or IKEA restaurant.
This benefit does not apply to purchases picked, transported, assembled or installed as part of our additional IKEA services, as they are covered by the service provider, as outlined in their terms and conditions.
This benefit does not apply to cut fabric, or goods ordered to your specification e.g. custom made worktops or made to order sofas.
This benefit does not apply to purchases from the Bargain Corner.
To claim under the insurance, your IKEA FAMILY card must be presented together with proof of purchase when returning any damaged item.
Products found to be damaged will be replaced on a like for like basis or you will be issued with a refund card to the current selling price of the item.
You have 90 days from the date of purchase to claim under the insurance.
This benefit is in addition to any other separate insurance provisions you may have.
This benefit is in addition to our Returns policy.
This benefit does not affect your statutory rights.
1. This Promotion is organised by IKEA Ireland Limited (Company Number 400143) (“IKEA”) whose registered office IKEA Ireland Ltd, 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2. Any questions or queries regarding the competition should be sent to the IKEA FAMILY Manager, IKEA Ltd, 255 North Circular Road, London NW10 0JQ.
2. The Swipe a Surprise promotion is a promotion where IKEA FAMILY members can win prizes by using their IKEA FAMILY account (the “Promotion”) Eligible Entrants may participate at the IKEA Dublin store (“Participating Store”) from 30/05/2016 to 07/08/2016. Each individual (who qualifies as an Eligible Entrant) is limited to using one till receipt per day.
3. All entrants must be an IKEA FAMILY member, have an IKEA FAMILY card registered in the UK or Ireland, be over 18yrs and be a resident within Ireland (“Eligible Entrants”). Proof of eligibility may be required.
4. Eligible Entrants will be entitled to claim a prize (“Winners”) subject to availability ranging from a trip to Sweden, a photo shoot, a Swedish dinner party, an IKEA Gift Card up to €1,000, IKEA products priced up to €110, money off vouchers up to €20, IKEA Swedish Food Market vouchers up to €10 and IKEA Restaurant and Bistro products (“Prizes”).
5. Your IKEA FAMILY card and voucher must be presented when collecting your prize. New members joining via a paper application form will be ineligible until receipt of an IKEA FAMILY membership card.
6. This promotion is not open to IKEA’s printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies or persons associated directly with the promotion.
7. IKEA reserves the right to decline and/or disqualify any ineligible entries.
How to participate
8. To enter, Eligible Entrants must swipe their IKEA FAMILY membership card, (if the Eligible Entrant is unable to swipe their IKEA FAMILY membership card, their temporary card or membership number may be used) when making a purchase at the Participating Store (excluding purchases made online, at the Restaurant, Swedish Food, Bistro, Café, or for home delivery, installation services, pick or pick and delivery or other services provided by IKEA).Once swiped, Eligible Entrants will be provided with a till receipt featuring a unique barcode which shall remain active until 07/08/16.
9. To discover the surprise Winners must take their till receipt to any IKEA FAMILY kiosk located within the Participating Store, scan the barcode, or input the numbers below it, and follow the on screen instructions. The Winner will be presented with a voucher which will indicate which prize has been won.
10. Alternatively, Winners can also visit swipe.myikeafamily.com and input the numbers beneath the barcode to view the prize that awaits in-store.
11. Every eligible entrant will win a prize. Prizes are randomly selected from one of the following;
11.1 1 trip to Sweden (including €500 spending money), one prize to be won.
11.2 1 photo shoot for you and your family at the Winners’ own home
11.3 1 Swedish dinner party in your own home.
11.4 1 of 5 IKEA Gift Cards (1x €£1000, 1x €750, 1x €500, 1x €150 and 1x €50 available);
11.5 1 of c2,268 selected IKEA products priced between €1.25 and €110;
11.6 1 of c51 money off vouchers (ranging between €5 and €20);
11.7 1 of c182 Swedish Food Market vouchers (€5 and €10 vouchers available); and
11.8 1 of c8,456 IKEA Restaurant vouchers (ranging between a free donut and a dinner for four).
12. All prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole or any part of the prizes. IKEA reserves the right to substitute any prize with a different prize or equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. All Winners are responsible for any additional expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes. This may include, but is not limited to any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
Provisions applying to specific prize claims
14. The trip to Sweden, photo shoot and Swedish dinner party prizes are provided by The NDL Group, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London. These prizes are subject to The NDL Group’s own terms and conditions, a copy of which can be found at swipe.myikeafamily.com, at the IKEA FAMILY kiosk, or in the Customer Returns area.
Trip to Sweden
15. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (both Ireland and Sweden). Travel must be booked a minimum of 6 weeks before departure.
16. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the Winners’ nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non Irish passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense Including all taxes and surcharges.
17. Transport from Stockholm airport to hotel vicinity, and return to Stockholm airport is included. Transfers to and from the Irish airport are not included.
18. Hotel is a 4 star Hotel and is based on 4 people sharing 2 twin or double rooms or a family room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
19. Dinners are based on 4 people enjoying 2 courses from the a la carte menu with half a bottle of house wine or soft drinks, mineral water and coffee.
20. Lunches are based on 4 people enjoying 1 course with a soft drink per person.
21. Kayak tour lasts for 2 hours. Departure time is subject to availability at time of booking. The activity is seasonal, should it be unavailable at time of travel the activity will be substituted for an alternative. Minimum age for participants is 12 years.
22. The viking tour is subject to availability at time of booking. Tour departs at 0900 from a number of central Stockholm Hotels.
23. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
24. The prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
25. The Winners must comply with the terms and limitations of the travel insurance policy offered as part of the prize. Contact The NDL Group for further details.
26. The Winners must comply with the terms and conditions of the airline and other transportation and venues included. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by The NDL Group which must also be complied with. IKEA will not be responsible for the Winners’ failure to comply with such terms and conditions.
27. The Winner must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which the Winner may incur in connection with the prize (including, without limitation, transfers to and from the airport, meals and drinks).
Swedish Dinner Party
28. If a Winner has won the Swedish Dinner Party prize, they must speak to the duty manager of the Participating Store.
29. The NDL Group will contact the Winner once they have received their details from the duty manager.
30. The personal chef is subject to availability at time of booking.
31. The dinner is based on up to 6 adults enjoying a 4 course Swedish inspired dinner with snaps, half a bottle of wine, mineral water and coffee per person.
32. The personal chef will contact the Winner to discuss the menu and any dietary requirements before the dinner party takes place.
33. The personal chef and waiting staff will cook, serve and clear away before they leave.
34. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the Winner within 12 months from the date of The NDL Groups’ initial correspondence with them.
35. The Winner must confirm that all their electrical and gas appliances are safe to use and that a valid home insurance policy is in place.
36. IKEA can accept no liability for any damage or loss suffered by the Winner as a result of hosting the Swedish dinner party.
37. If a Winner has won the Photo Shoot prize, they must speak to the duty manager of the Participating Store.
38. NDL Group will contact the Winner once they have received their details from the duty manager.
39. The photography session will last between 2 – 4 hours and is subject to availability.
40. Winner will receive 5 selected 8x12 prints and a digital file of 50 images.
41. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of The NDL Groups’ initial correspondence with them.
42. The acceptance of this prize indicates the Winner’s agreement and consent to the photographer and his/her assistants to attend their private home (located within Ireland) for the purposes of the photo shoot.
IKEA Gift Cards
43. IKEA Gift Cards are not redeemable against IKEA Services, solar panel products and installation.
44. The IKEA Gift Card must be used in accordance with the IKEA Gift Card Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
45. To redeem the prize, the Winners must locate the product won within the Participating Store on their next visit and bring it, together with your voucher, to a cashier at the check-out.
46. The voucher will entitle the Winner to claim one free product as specified on the voucher. No additional purchases are necessary.
47. The Winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
48. For Hot Dogs and Donuts, the Winners must take their voucher to the fast food counter (Bistro) behind the check-outs.
49. For the Dinners for 2 and 4 the Winners must take their voucher to a cashier within the IKEA Restaurant.
50. Each voucher will entitle the winner to claim one free product as specified on the voucher. No additional purchases are necessary.
51. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
52. Money-off vouchers are available in the following amounts:
53. To redeem the voucher, the winner must take it along with your products to a cashier who will apply the discount to your total basket spend.
54. The voucher can only be used once and has no cash value.
55. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and if a purchase is made for a lower amount, no change can be given.
56. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected. In the event of a refund, the winner will not be entitled to a cash refund in respect of the value of the money off voucher used for the original purchase.
57. Money-off vouchers cannot be used retrospectively and cannot be used towards purchases from IKEA Shop Online, IKEA Gift Cards, IKEA Café, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish Food Market, IKEA Restaurant or IKEA Services inclusive of Home Delivery, Installation, Assembly and Kitchen planning unless specifically stated. Money-off vouchers also excludes solar panel products and installation.
Swedish Food Market Money-off Vouchers
58. Money-off vouchers are available in the following amounts:
59. To redeem the prize, the Winner must take the voucher together with your qualifying IKEA purchases and your IKEA FAMILY card (or temporary card or membership number) to the cashier within the Swedish Food Market.
60. Swedish Food Market money off vouchers can only be redeemed in the Swedish Food Market in the Participating Stores.
61. The voucher can only be used once and has no cash value.
62. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and if a purchase is made for a lower amount, no change can be given.
63. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected. In the event of a refund, the winner will not be entitled to a cash refund in respect of the value of the money off voucher used for the original purchase.
64. Your IKEA FAMILY card (or temporary card or membership number) and voucher must be presented when collecting your prize.
65. IKEA takes no responsibility or liability for any tickets or vouchers lost or damaged.
66. IKEA reserves the absolute right to disqualify entries in the event that IKEA has reasonable grounds for believing that the entrant has acted in a way which is inconsistent with these terms and conditions and the spirit of the promotion or has acted in a way which IKEA consider to be inappropriate, unlawful, or offensive.
67. IKEA will not be liable for any loss arising from the postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes beyond its control or for any act or default of any third party supplier.
68. Information collected from entrants will only be disclosed to third parties if they are a winner of a main prize and then only to such third parties who need to know it in order to enable you to receive your prize. By entering this competition, you consent to us disclosing your personal information in this way notwithstanding that such third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area.
69. IKEA may wish to publish winners’ names and details on its website and via other media channels for advertising and publicity purposes. The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and any other relevant details and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by IKEA in relation to this promotions’ publicity. By entering this competition, entrants consent to this information being used in this way without further consent, notification or compensation.
70. This competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with Irish law in Irish courts.
71. By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.