1. So you don’t have a lot of floor space for shoes. That’s fine! We all have walls, so why not use that space instead? Try using hooks (we went with HJÄLMAREN because they’re on the larger side). Because they’re flush against the wall, it won’t take up much space.
2. Find inspiration in the most unlikely places. Our interior designer, Anna Cardell, was inspired by sneakers thrown over telephone wires. String a curtain wire with wooden balls (this is a cool decoration in itself), drape across your walls, and hang your favorite sneakers over.
3. It’s all about the shoes. Even when you’re not wearing them. Put your favorites on display in a SYNAS light box. Because let’s face it: they’re just too good to hide in the closet.
4. Shoes can be utilitarian pieces of artwork, so why not treat them that way? These wall shelves are the perfect size to display them along with the rest of your wall art.
5. Rather tuck your kicks away? To create this solution at home you can use any kind of flat board. We’ve used a VEDDINGE kitchen cabinet door (use rounded deco strips or moulding to make the sides). Then all you need to do is attach some wheels to the bottom. Done!