Step by step
1. Take a piece of fabric large enough to cover your window. If you’re feeling fancy, you can hem the edges.
2. Stitch a ring to three of the corners.
3. Install two hooks in the top corners of your window.
4. Hang your curtain.
1. Use iron-on hem strips to avoid sewing.
2. If you like it then you should’ve put a ring on it.
3. If you choose a fabric that’s not too heavy, you can get away with stick-on hooks.
4. Prepare for the compliments from your visitors.
Different types of curtains for your home
Now that you are probably feeling fired up with inspiration, here are some different looks you can get out of this DIY curtain depending on the size of the fabric you use.
Simple pinning will complete the job.
Rectangular fabric #1
Using 3 hooks will keep your curtain in place.
Two at the top, one at the side.
Rectangular fabric #2
Here’s one more option. Take the curtain midway up to create some pillowy layers.