1. POWERBOARDS WITH CABLES SPROUTING OUT aren’t exactly the biggest complement to stylish workplaces or stereo set ups. A quick solution is a nice box that can fit everything inside. Cables out one side, extension cord out the other.
2. THIS POWERBOARD HOLDING POUCH takes a little bit longer to do, but the payoff is that you never have to crawl under furniture again. To make one, cut a square of fabric that’s a bit longer than your powerboard, punch in four eyelets, then fix with L brackets to the lower side of your furniture.
3. TANGLE UPS IN THE BATHROOM TOO? Try hanging your hair styling tools rather than keeping them in a drawer. With an over the door mirror you get a great grooming station as well.
4. THESE SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS make perfect sized homes for earbuds and USB cables (it surprised us too!). Plus for a bonus creative look, you could give them a spray with a favourite paint colour.
5. NEVER REALLY GOT THE HANG OF YOYO’S? Try them out as cable organisers instead. Just take out the string and wrap your cord round the middle and you’re set to go.
6. BUT THIS HAS TO BE THE EASIEST OF ALL. Just label each type of cable, so they’re easy figure out which is which. A cable organiser under a workplace or home entertainment area keeps them tangle-free and looking neater too.