1. GETTING CREATIVE? Try mounting a few knife racks wherever you call your studio. Wet, paint-filled brushes will stay upright and close at hand.
2. SIMPLIFY DINNERTIME with the help of GRUNDTAL racks. Paint them with chalkboard paint and mount one for each day of the week, then post your recipes to plan out your meals.
3. DRILL BITS, SCREWS, NAILS. Talk about a mess. Keep the lot organised on handy, magnetised GRUNDTAL racks and containers with clear lids.
4. DRESS UP YOUR CRAFT CORNER and save your fingers from nicks and cuts all at once. Just glue a pretty textile around the knife rack and mount it to the wall, keeping your sharp tools out of the way.
5. NOTHING CREATES A BIGGER MESS THAN KIDS WITH BEADS. We can’t help you clean up, but we can offer you this easy storage idea. Fasten a GRUNDTAL knife rack to the bottom of a small shelf, and place the beads in jars with metal lids. Easy to reach for and easy to keep out of the way.
6. GET OUT YOUR SPRAY CANS! Paint your knife racks and magnets and use them to hang your favourite photos.