1. THIS GALLERY INSPIRED DECORATION works by hanging pictures in a straight unbroken line to make a bold style statement (especially if they’re in a similar colour palette).
2. WE’RE KEEN ON THIS TECHNIQUE where you take a collection of something similar like vintage plates for example, then spread them out on the wall to make a creative collage.
3. IF YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT then why not show off your love with a kitchen inspired wall display. This version is all about hanging your mashers, mixers, pans and pots to make an ornamental testament to the love of cooking.
4. QUITE THE CHARACTER. This one’s all about collecting different objects that sum up a personality or a passion like say, a favourite musician, then using hooks, hangers and shelves to group the collection together.
4. DOING IT FOR THE KIDS. Sometimes our walls can’t keep up with each new brontosaurus picture that comes in. With this clipboard display you can frame the kid’s creativity in a nice way and also replace them when the next picture arrives.