Showroom browsing hours:
Quiet shopping hours:
Småland opening hours:
Come and have breakfast with us until 11:00 before shopping around the store.
Customer Relations Contact Centre number: 020 3645 0000 Standard national rate tariff applies (often free if national rate numbers are part of your phone provider package).
By public transport
Get live traffic update here.
The IKEA Concept starts with the idea of providing a range of home furnishing products that are affordable to the many people, not just the few. But how do we keep prices low?
First we do our part. We choose manufacturers who can deliver good quality at a low price, and we buy in bulk. Then we save on transport and storage by packing things flat.
Next you do your part. By picking up the furniture, bringing it home and assembling it yourself. This is how together we save money.
Read more below on how to shop in IKEA.
for your PAX wardrobe
All you have to do is:
- create an order with the help of one of our co-workers
- pay for it at the Checkouts
- collect all the boxes at our Collection point.
Fancy surfing as you shop? No problem. Our new wi-fi is available all over the store. Start your shopping list at home on our website. Then just carry on in-store.To connect for the first time:
- Switch on the Wi-Fi on your device and select 'IKEA Wi-Fi'
- Register with your IKEA FAMILY card or email address.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and start browsing!
- Switch on the Wi-Fi and your device should recognize the 'IKEA Wi-Fi' and connect automatically.
- Open your browser to accept the terms and conditions and you are back online!