IKEA Milton Keynes | Store Information
Goslington Off Bletcham Way
Milton Keynes MK1 1QB
Customer Relations Contact Centre no:
020 3645 0000*
*Standard national rate tariff applies
(often free if national rate numbers are part
of your phone provider package)
Småland opening hours:
Times may be subject to change
Store Opening Hours:
Showroom & Markethall browsing and breakfast:
Restaurant opening hours:
*Come and join us for breakfast before you shop!
Quieter shopping times:
This easy-to-use tool makes planning more like playing. You can try different layouts, cabinets, and more to see what they'll look like in your new kitchen.
This service depends on our kitchen specialists’ availability.
Call us on 01908634600 Ext: 6402/01 to arrange a free in store appointment.
During the appointment we will take an accurate measurement of the kitchen area and discuss with you how to optimise the space, so we can plan the perfect kitchen to suit your everyday needs.
Private appointments are available for £50 fee.
Call us on 01908634600 Ext: 6402/01 to arrange an appointment.
It's through playing that children develop and learn. That's why all our products, from soft toys to children's bedroom furniture, are designed to spark their imagination and help them discover new things about the world. And what better place to do that than right at home?
> Discover the Children's Range
- 1. Choose
- 2. Write down
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Take things
- 5. Assemble
- 6. Change mind
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. It's OK to change your mind: If you're not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return any unused items within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)