IKEA Milton Keynes | Store Information
Goslington Off Bletcham Way
Milton Keynes MK1 1QB
Customer Relations Contact Centre no:
020 3645 0000*
*Standard national rate tariff applies
(often free if national rate numbers are part
of your phone provider package)
Småland opening hours:
Times may be subject to change
Store Opening Hours:
Showroom & Markethall browsing and breakfast:
Restaurant opening hours:
*Come and join us for breakfast before you shop!
May Bank holidays opening hours:
Quieter shopping times:
Where we are
- 1. Choose
- 2. Write down
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Take things
- 5. Assemble
- 6. Change mind
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. It's OK to change your mind: If you're not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return any unused items within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)