IKEA Business account.
We will send you a quotation which will include delivery costs. A £15 picking fee will be included for our picking service.
Any queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 0131 440 6651 Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
IKEA Business accounts
Opening an IKEA Business Account would give your company a 30 day payment facility together with a detailed invoice of all your purchases. Before placing your order contact us for information on how to open an account and the services available.
Buy any single item and get it delivered for £20
Buy any complete bed and any other items, and have them all delivered for £20*
Buy any complete sofa or complete sofa bed and any other items, and get them all delivered for £20*
*Complete bed consists of frame, slats, midbeam and mattress. Complete sofa consists of frame and cover. Postcode areas A & B only. Terms & conditions apply.
*Terms & conditions apply to all offers. Excludes kitchens and kitchen installation. All delivery offers are available instore only.
click below to view our terms of carriage
Terms of Carriage (PDF, 78kb)
Arrange delivery & assembly
Take your purchases to the Home Delivery & Assembly desk located behind the check-outs. We’ll arrange a date and calculate costs*.
Your furniture assembled
We deliver your goods and assemble on the same day! We’ll also take away all packaging for recycling.
*The fee for the Assembly Service is 20% of the value of goods being assembled, this is in addition to the Home Delivery rate. A minimum fee of £50 applies. You can check your delivery rate in the Home Delivery Leaflet (PDF, 377kb) or speak to a member of staff.
We will send you a quotation which will include delivery costs. IKEA DIRECT customers will be eligible for any delivery offers available in-store. A £15 picking fee will be included for our picking service.
Place your order
Place your order at the IKEA Direct Suite in the Showroom, just before our Kitchens Department.
We'll pick your order
Our picking team will then pick your order and prepare it for delivery.
Our customers range from private home owners and business customers to property developers and property managers. Our Interior Designers will design, inspire and help you create the home or business you have always wanted, from beginning to end. Our services include;
To book this service, speak to a member of staff at the IKEA DIRECT suite in the Showroom or e-mail our designers at design.edinburgh@IKEA.com
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. If you change your mind: If the sofa doesn’t fit, don’t worry. You're free to change your mind. Return unused items in their original packaging within 90 days, together with your till receipt, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)