0203 645 0000
Ferry Road, Grangetown
Cardiff CF11 0JR
Come and have Breakfast with us until
11am before shopping around the store.
All closing times are the start of the last session. Kids from 3 to 10 years old can spend 45mins in our supervised crèche for free.
Please be advised that our PlayLand facility will close at 4pm on the following dates due private party bookings:-
Please feel free to contact our Play Land team to check our opening times or to obtain more detail about our parties on
Why not hold your child's birthday party here at IKEA... with exclusive use of our Playland and tasty meals in our restaurant it's the perfect setting for a fun & exciting party!
Find out more information
- 1. Choose
- 2. Write down
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Take things
- 5. Assemble
- 6. Change mind
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. It's OK to change your mind: If you're not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return any unused items within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)
Kitchen Planning Tool
Or simply come into store and use one of our Kitchen planning stations!
We can come to you
Alternatively, for a small fee of £45 one of our Kitchen designers can visit you in the comfort of your own home to discuss your needs and provide a detailed plan to meet your individual needs and provide a detailed plan to meet your individual requirements.
To make a home appointment in the South Wales & Monmouthshire areas please contact:
Boyd Lander or Ian Socks
We can pick it & deliver it
We can arrange for your goods to be picked from the store and delivered to your home for you.
See our Pick & Deliver prices
Hire a Van
IKEA has teamed up with Hertz to offer a convenient van rental service to take your purchases home. Prices start from just £13 an hour.
More information available in-store at the Home Delivery desk.
Or click here for more details.