Showroom browsing hours:
Why not hold your child's birthday party here at IKEA... with exclusive use of our Playland and tasty meals in our restaurant it's the perfect setting for a fun & exciting party!
Please be advised that our PlayLand facility will close at 4pm on the following dates due private party bookings: 13th & 27th May.
Please feel free to contact our Play Land team to check our opening times or to obtain more detail about our parties on 02920 729760 and dial extension 6232.
Come and have breakfast with us until
11:00 before shopping around the store.
See some of the treats we have for you on our Bistro page
Customer Relations Contact Centre number: 020 3645 0000 Standard national rate tariff applies (often free if national rate numbers are part of your phone provider package).
- 1. Choose
- 2. Write down
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Take things
- 5. Assemble
- 6. Change mind
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. It's OK to change your mind: If you're not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return any unused items within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)
This easy-to-use tool makes planning more like playing. You can try different layouts, cabinets, and more to see what they'll look like in your new kitchen.
This service depends on our kitchen specialists’ availability.
Check availability and book your slot online HERE.
During the appointment we will take an accurate measurement of the kitchen area and discuss with you how to optimise the space, so we can plan the perfect kitchen to suit your everyday needs.
Private appointments are available for a small fee of £45.