IKEA Bristol | Store Info and Getting to the Store
020 3645 0000*
*Standard national rate tariff applies (often free
if national rate numbers are part of your
phone provider package)
Store opening hours:
Showroom browsing hours:
Next Bank Holiday:
Monday 25th August
Quiet shopping times:Mon-Sat 9.30am-11am
Mon - Fri 10am-5pm last admission 4pm
Saturday - 10am-6pm last admission 5pm
Sunday - 11am- 5pm last admission 4pm.
What we do for kids
Restaurant opening hours:
Come and have Breakfast with us until
11am before shopping around the store.
What is on the menu
Please note that the Restaurant will close at 3pm on Wednesday 6th August in preparation for Crayfish Party
IKEA Bristol Eastgate Shopping Centre, Eastgate Road, Eastville, Bristol, BS5 6XX
- 1. Choose
- 2. Write down
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Take things
- 5. Assemble
- 6. Change mind
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. If you change your mind: If the sofa doesn’t fit, don’t worry. You're free to change your mind. Return unused items in their original packaging within 90 days, together with your till receipt, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)
To connect for the first time:
1. Switch on the Wi-Fi on your device and select 'IKEA Wi-Fi'
2. Register with your IKEA FAMILY card or email address.
3. Accept the terms and conditions, and start browsing!
To re-connect the next time you visit:
Switch on the Wi-Fi and your device should recognize the 'IKEA Wi-Fi' and connect automatically.
Open your browser to accept the terms and conditions and you are back online!