- Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- Handles included.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
T Christensen/K Legaard
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Basematerial/ Drawer front: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid pine, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.