- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- If you are uncertain about the strength of your bathroom walls we recommend that you use legs.
- Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
- Handles included.
- This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener.
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
IKEA of Sweden
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Frame/ Back rail: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer front: Particleboard, Foil, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid birch, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.