- If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional. The installation shall be made in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations.
- Fits all our wash-basins. Also standard wash-basins from other manufacturers.
- An installation tool is included that makes it easy to secure the wash-basin mixer tap in place.
- Water and energy saving aerator (5.7 l/min.) for high-pressure systems included.
- Water and energy saving aerator for low-pressure system included.
- Connection hoses that fit 15 mm diameter pipes are included.
- Tested and certified to relevant European mechanical, quality and safety standards, including WRAS.
- The wash-basin mixer tap can be used in high-pressure systems. Tested to manage a pressure of max. 10 bar (1000 kPa). Recommended working pressure: 0.2 - 5.0 bar (20 kPa - 500 kPa).
- Max. temperature hot water system 80°C/176°F.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild non-abrasive washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Never use scouring powder, steel wool or a detergent that is calcium-dissolving, sour or contains alcohol or an abrasive.
IKEA of Sweden
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.