- The corner section frame is not as deep as other frames. You need 23 cm extra space behind the corner section to get an even front edge, if combining with 58 cm deep frames. The corner section will then build 96 cm from the wall to the first frame.
- Min. ceiling height required: 202 cm.
- Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
- This furniture must be fixed to the wall or the wardrobe frame next to it with the enclosed wall fastener.
- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Fits with 35 cm and 58 cm deep PAX frames.
- 2 clothes rails and 1 adjustable shelf included; easy to adjust according to need.
- 1 push opener included.
- Hinges for 3 doors are included.
- Handle included.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
IKEA of Sweden
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
Corner section frame
- Basematerial: Particleboard, Foil
- Side panel: Particleboard, Foil, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
- Back panel: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Plinth mid: Particleboard
- Hinges: Steel, Nickel-plated
- Clothes rail: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Door: Particleboard, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.