- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Rub the wooden gliders with candle wax now and then to keep the drawers sliding smoothly.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
When I designed the HURDAL bedroom series I was inspired by 18th and 19th century Scandinavian country furniture. I chose natural solid pine because it gives charm and warmth – and it ages beautifully, getting a richer golden tone with time. I also incorporated the knots as part of the design to accentuate the authentic solid wood feeling. And by using wood with knots, we make best use of the raw materials and can produce the series in a sustainable way. Each piece works perfectly alone or combined into a complete bedroom set. And HURDAL even looks great coordinated with modern things.
Designer Francis Cayouette
Renewable material (wood).
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Basematerial: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Back panel: Fibreboard, Fibreboard
- Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Fibreboard, Foil
- Runners: Solid beech or birch
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.