- This storage unit has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for safety, durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 14073-2:2004, -3:2004 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.9-2004.
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
K Malmvall/E Lilja-Löwenhielm
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Top panel/ Side panel: Particleboard, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer, Foil, Solid birch
- Back panel: Particleboard, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer, Foil
- Bottom panel: Particleboard, Foil, Solid birch, Clear acrylic lacquer, ABS plastic
- Drawer front: Particleboard, Birch veneer, Solid birch, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil
- Drawer side/ Drawer back: Fibreboard, Foil
- Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint, .
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.