- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
K Hagberg/M Hagberg
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Renewable material (wood).
- Side panel/ Top panel/ Bottom panel/ Shelf/ Partition/ Drawer front/ Drawer sides/ Drawer back/ Knob: Solid pine
- Back panel/ Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Rail/ Leg: Solid pine, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.