- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Must be completed with the NORDLI top and plinth.
- The recommended maximum height for stacking NORDLI modular chests of drawers is 145 cm.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
“When I designed the NORDLI bedroom series I was inspired by modern Scandinavian design and smart functions. It all started with just a bed and bedside table, then grew into a complete series. Each piece works great alone or combined with others. They all have their own special features with focus on functionality and quality. The modular chests come in different shapes and sizes that you can combine freely to suit your space. Some pieces are also great in other rooms too, like the living room, hall – even in a small business.”
Design Ola Wihlborg
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- Side panel/ Back: Particleboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Drawer front: Moisture resistant fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Drawer bottom: Moisture resistant fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint, Laminate (melamine foil)
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.