Do not iron.
Protect your sofa from direct sunlight.
All the leather IKEA uses is chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances in our leather process.
- Frame: Particleboard, Melamine foil, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Solid hardwood
- Cushion: Polyurethane memory foam 50 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., Non-woven polypropylene, Plywood
- Leather: Grain leather from cattle
- Coated fabric: 55% polyester, 27% polyurethane, 18% cotton
- Leg/ Plastic parts: Polypropylene plastic
- Basematerial: Through dyed grain leather from cattle, with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Coated fabric: 75% polyester, 25% cotton, 100% polyurethane
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.