- The supporting fabric can be re-tightened to get the sofa in shape as new after a few years of use.
Machine wash, warm 40°C.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dryclean.
Protect your sofa from direct sunlight.
“Just as comfortable as lying on your back on a trampoline! Once we got the idea of using the same technology as in trampolines for KNOPPARP sofa we were able to develop the form very quickly. The really big challenges came later. Besides the attractive design, the sofa should also have a low price. Be good from an environmental perspective. Be packaged so smartly that it could be taken home on a bus. And be easy to assemble, robust and easy to keep clean. The result is a sofa that exudes honesty – what you see is what you get.”
Designer Nike Karlsson
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Total composition/ Supporting fabric: 100% polypropylene
- Armrest frame: Steel, Steel, Epoxy powder coating
- Top rail/ Back rail/ Front rail: Steel, Epoxy powder coating
- Foot: Polypropylene plastic
- Back and seat filling: Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m.
- Cover: Polyester wadding, Non-woven polyester
- Armrest top: Polyester hollow fibres
- Fabric: 38% polyester, 46% modacrylic, 16% cotton
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.