- Also available with the armrest to the right.
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not iron.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
Protect your sofa from direct sunlight.
"My goal with TIDAFORS was to create a really comfortable sofa that suits many different people. I worked in close collaboration with the product developer and technicians, and experimented with different upholstery materials and seating angles to find the best solution. To be sure we weren't the only ones who liked the sofa, we asked others to try it. Then together, we decided how the sofa should be constructed to give you the most comfortable experience as possible."
Designer Ola Wihlborg
All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilisers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
Renewable material (cotton).
- Total composition: 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Frame: Fibreboard, Particleboard, Plywood, Solid pine, Cardboard, Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating, Steel, Polypropylene plastic, Coarse particle board (OSB)
- Elastic webbing for back: 40% rubber, 60% polypropylene
- Upholstery material: Polyester fibre balls, Polyester hollow fibre wadding, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane memory foam 50 kg/cu.m., Non-woven polypropylene
- Leg: Solid pine, Solid pine, Tinted clear polyurethane/acrylic lacquer
- Fire-retarding interliner: TVETA 100% cotton
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.