Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Renewable material (wood).
All the leather IKEA uses is chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances in our leather process.
- Leather: Through dyed full grain leather from cattle
- Total composition/ Back lining: 53% linen, 47% viscose/rayon
- Cushion: Polyurethane foam 35 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Frame: Moulded layer-glued wood veneer with surface of, Oak veneer, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Total composition: 100% polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.