Renewable material (cotton).
All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilisers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Back and seat frame: Fibreboard, Particleboard, Solid wood, Plywood, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m.
- Armrest: Polyester wadding, Solid wood, Fibreboard, Particleboard, Cardboard, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m.
- Seat cushion: Polyester wadding, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., Polyester fibre balls
- Back cushion: Polyester hollow fibres
- Leg/ Plastic parts: Polypropylene plastic
- Zig-zag spring/ Metal parts: Steel
- Hook and loop fastener, hard part: Polyamide plastic
- Fire-retarding interliner: 100% cotton
- Lining: Non-woven polypropylene
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.