- Above a dishwasher, FIXA diffusion barrier shall be mounted to the underside of the worktop for added protection against moisture.
- Even though laminate is a durable material you should never place hot pots or pans directly on the worktop without a trivet or pot stand.
- Do not place a toaster, coffee maker, kettle or other kitchen appliances that emit heat directly over a seam between two worktops because the heat can damage the seam.
- Laminate can withstand common household chemicals, such as washing-up liquid, but not corrosive chemicals, such as descaling agents, oven cleaners, chlorine and acetone. Remove these immediately if they spill on the worktop.
- Always use a chopping board, never cut directly on the worktop with a knife. Never pull an object with rough or ragged edges across the worktop as it can scratch the surface.
- Never use a steel scourer, scourer pad, souring agent or similar products as they can scratch the surface.
- Not suitable for use in wet rooms.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
IKEA of Sweden
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.