- If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional. The installation shall be made in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations.
- To be mounted in a 35 mm hole in a max. 50 mm thick sink/worktop.
- A tool that makes it easy to screw the kitchen mixer tap in place is included.
- Water and energy saving aerator (8 l/min.) for high-pressure systems included.
- Connection hoses that fit 15 mm diameter pipes are included.
- Tested and certified to relevant European mechanical, quality and safety standards, including WRAS.
- The kitchen mixer tap can be used in high-pressure systems. Tested to manage a pressure of max. 16 bar (1600 kPa). Recommended working pressure: 1.0 - 5.0 bar (100 kPa - 500 kPa).
- Max. temperature hot water system 80°C/176°F.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Never use scouring powder, steel wool or a detergent that is calcium-dissolving, sour or contains alcohol or an abrasive.
IKEA of Sweden
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.