- Comprises: 9 pcs (30x30 cm) floor decking for outdoor use.
- The floor decking is suitable for hard, even surfaces, like for example concrete, stone and wood.
- Only recommended for outdoor use.
- Wood contains tannic acid which, after a time, can leak out and discolour the sub-floor. Never lay wooden decking on a surface where it would matter if this happened.
Clean: With a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean and dry cloth.
Maintenance: With simple, regular maintenance your floor decking will last longer. Colour changes, small cracks and a dry surface are signs that it is time to re-glaze.
IKEA of Sweden
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from wood, a renewable material.
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Solid acacia, Polypropylene plastic
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.