- This desk has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for safety, durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 527-2 and ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008.
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
"When we designed the BEKANT series our goal was to make flexible desk combinations that encourage collaborations, meetings and creativity.
The desks come in different sizes and shapes – you can use one alone or combine them to suit your needs.
And they’re easy to add onto, or change, any time your needs do.
To encourage a healthy work environment, most underframes have a sit and stand function that allows you to vary positions.
Also, this series has been tested and approved for professional use, so it’s perfect in all types of offices."
Designers Karl Malmvall and Eva Lilja Löwenhielm
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Particleboard, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer, Foil, Clear acrylic lacquer, ABS plastic
Underframe for table top
- Total composition: 100% polyester
- Leg/ Underframe/ Mounting plate: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Feet: Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Cable management: Stainless steel, 30% polyester, 70% rubber
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.