- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- To be completed with HENRIKSDAL cover, available in a variety of colours and material.
- May be completed with FIXA self-adhesive floor protectors; protect the underlying surface against wear.
- This chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
IKEA of Sweden
Renewable material (wood).
Possible to separate for material or energy recovery.
- Leg: Solid oak, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Back: Polyurethane foam 23 kg/cu.m.
- Seat: Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Fire-retarding interliner: 100% cotton
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.