Bed linen sold separately.
- 2 MALFORS foam mattresses included.
- Slatted bed base is included.
- Place mattresses on top of each other to use the daybed as a sofa.
Machine wash 60°C.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dryclean.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
IKEA of Sweden/K Hagberg/M Hagberg
At least 80% (weight) of this product is made of wood, a renewable material.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Day-bed frame with 2 drawers
- Bed base/ Side panel: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint, ., ABS plastic, Paper
- Back panel: Particleboard, Printed acrylic paint, ABS plastic, Paper
- Drawer front frame: Fibreboard, Particleboard, Printed acrylic paint, ., ABS plastic
- Bed storage box: Particleboard, Laminate (melamine foil), ABS plastic
- Drawer front: Particleboard, Printed acrylic paint, ., ABS plastic, Paper
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Particleboard, Foil, Laminate (melamine foil), ABS plastic
- Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint, .
- Rail/ Bed base slats: Solid pine, Solid pine
- Comfort material: Polyester wadding
- Lining: Non-woven polypropylene
- Comfort material: Polyurethane foam 33 kg/cu.m.
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.