Didn’t catch everything in the video? No worries! Our top packing tips are right here too.
1. Suitcases might be more typical, but boxes work a treat to keep everything organised. They fit lots of stuff, are easy to stack and if you use clear ones it’s easy to see what’s inside.
2. Labels on the outside make finding everything extra easy.
3. Inside compartments make boxes easy to organise. We’re using this one for toiletries. The handle makes it easy to carry to campsite bathrooms, too.
4. These sorting bins work nicely by the trunk door. We’ve been using them to keep food and drinks cool and separate and they’re also good for keeping mess in the one space (especially muddy boots or sandy beach things)
5. Make sure you’ve got something to snack on and some drinks for the trip too. We think these organisers could be helpful to keep it all together along with sunglasses, chargers and toll money.
“Roadtrips are great but packing the car can be kind of stressful. My trick to make it easier? Swap your bags for boxes.”
Emma Parkinson, Stylist and organiser