1. Colour code your hangers. Organise clothing and make it easier to find and grab what you need. Paint the hangers in the same shade as your garments for a coordinated look. Don’t let your attention to detail go to waste — display your stuff on a clothes rack.
2. Create some dreamy DIY deco. Personalise your space with a unique wall ornament. Fold and knot strips of leather, lace or wool around the hanger’s bar and fasten using wooden beads. This season feathers are on trend, attach some to the ends for an up-to-date look.
3. Curate a hanger wall. Decorate your wall AND your hanger. Add an injection of colour by winding wool around one of the BUMERANG clothes hangers. Hang a couple (we went for the 8-pack) on hooks and attach things you want to display.
4. Untangle your shiny bits and pieces. Got an overflowing box of bling? Hang jewellery on a fun piece of wall deco instead. Tie three hangers together with string. Ask a friend to hold the hangers steady while you tie and you’ll be done in no time.
5. Hang your herbs. Why not turn that empty kitchen wall into a multi-sensory display of green pleasure? Use BUMERANG trouser hangers on a rail with hooks and attach lightweight pots of your favourite fresh herbs (we went for paprika, oregano and thyme).
6. Organise your dailies. Call us old school, but nothing beats the smell of coffee and newsprint in the morning. Keep your papers tidy and within easy reach using hangers on screws attached to the wall. Just fold them over the bar.
We love to see our customers get creative with our products. Go for it! But please note that altering or modifying IKEA products so they can no longer be re-sold or used for their original purpose, means the IKEA commercial guarantees and your right to return the products will be lost.