1. TEXTILES CAN SET THE TONE FOR A SPACE. That’s why we like to opt for a fresh selection when the seasons change. Lighter hues will make all the difference!
2. SWAP IN SOME LIGHTER CURTAINS (we’re talking both thickness and colour). And don’t worry about a curtain rod. Just hang them from two hooks for a relaxed feel.
3. WHITE OFTEN RESULTS IN SIMPLICITY, but it doesn’t have to mean boring. Why not play around by mixing patterns, like chevron and stripes? We’ve also got a really cool DIY project to create a pom pom trim for your blanket.
4. NOTHING SAYS SPRINGTIME LIKE FLOWERS. Work them in anywhere and everywhere, even as a simple garland adorning your headboard. Make sure to pick some that will last a bit longer, and maintain their beauty as the dry.
5. BUDDING FLOWERS ARE LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. Place a few branches in vases with contrasting shapes and sizes, and give them the prime location in your room that they deserve.
6. WE ALL KNOW RUGS AND MATS CAN DEFINE A SPACE, but they don’t have to be in a traditional, larger size. Group a few together and forget about matching colours and lining up the edges.