1. CLOTHES CAN BE LIKE ART if you use a hanging frame and colour coordinate them. Give the whole setting a little space to make a bigger impact.
2. SHOE STORAGE CAN BE A STILL LIFE DISPLAY. Just bring them out of the cupboard and build them into a interesting shape. We like how these ones make a frame for the shoes inside.
3. SHOW OFF YOUR CHARACTER by building stories with your storage. Rustic boots and leather bags put together give an adventurous feel for example.
4. EMPHASISE YOUR EXISTING SETTINGS. We like how the straight lines of these storage boxes make a nice contrast to the rustic seating in this palatial hallway.
5. BE UNCONVENTIONAL. This might be for the more handy among us, but unconventional techniques like this rope and pulley help make a stylish storage setpiece.
6. SHOWING OFF YOUR CHARACTER is the most important thing. Pull your favourite things out of drawers and hang them out giving them enough space to make a strong expression.