To connect for the first time:
1. Switch on the Wi-Fi on your device and select 'IKEA Wi-Fi'
2. Register with your IKEA FAMILY card or email address
3. Accept the terms and conditions, and start browsing!
To re-connect the next time you visit:
1. Switch on the Wi-Fi and your device should recognize the 'IKEA Wi-Fi' and connect automatically.
2. Open your browser to accept the terms and conditions and you are back online!
In our Showroom you'll find our product range in inspirational room settings - feel free to try everything out!
When you see something you like, look at the red part on the price tag and use our shopping lists to write down where the product can be collected. If the price tag has a yellow part, see one of our friendly staff members for assistance.
On the lower level of IKEA you'll find the Market Hall filled with home accessories as well as the Self Serve warehouse where you can collect your furniture.
If you need to save valuable time we can do it all for you at a low price, all you have to do is choose your products.
Step 1 - Choose your furniture then contact a co-worker at any service desk to book the service then pay for your product(s) and the picking and delivery service at the check outs.
Step 2 - Enjoy a break in our restaurant or browse in the Markethall for more inspiration before you head home.
Find out more
If you need any extra help in making your business needs a reality feel free to contact us.
For an additional no-profit cost of $30 we will take back your old mattress and ensure it is recycled.
- Simply ask and pay for this service when you are booking your delivery
- We will issue you with a mattress recycling bag
- Ensure your old mattress is placed in the bag provided to you and securely sealed ready for collection by our delivery service provider