IKEA Springvale Services
Our Market Hall located on the lower level is filled with home accessories as well as the Self-serve warehouse where you can collect your furniture.
We do things a little differently to keep our prices low, and so you can take home what you want straight away.
- Creating a kitchen layout in our planner based on your needs and wants. This will include appliances and internal solutions.
- Once your kitchen layout is done, we will discuss all the services available to turn your dream kitchen into a reality.
- Monday - Thursday: 1-3pm, 3-5pm, 6-8pm
- Friday: 1-3pm, 3-5pm
Email your name, contact number and preferred session time to: IKEA.springvale.kitchens@IKEA.com
We will be in contact to organise a booking as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your requested time and date but please note that due to their popularity, we are usually only able to take bookings one week in advance.
In order to get the most out of your consultation, please download and fill in this checklist.
Mondays to Fridays 10am - 5pm
Saturdays & Sundays 10am - 5:30pm
Last child signed in one hour prior to closing time.
Småland is licensed under the Department of Education, so all children must be enrolled before coming in to play. This paperwork is only needed once a year. There is a limit on the number of children allowed in Småland to ensure their safety at all times. As a result, you may experience longer waiting times during busier periods. Save time by completing the enrolment form prior to your visit!
- Simply ask and pay for this service when you are booking your delivery
- We will issue you with a mattress recycling bag
- Ensure your old mattress is placed in the bag provided to you and securely sealed ready for collection by our delivery service provider