Product Recycling Fund
The price of this item includes a contribution to a Product recycling fund to ensure that waste electrical and electronic equipment is collected and recycled in a responsible manner.
Swedish Food Market
Christmas items available for a limited time only
- Saffron rolls. Traditionally eaten on St. Lucia Day (13 December) with warmed glögg, tea or coffee.
- Ginger thins. A traditional Swedish Christmas cookie, today eaten all year round. Serve as they are with coffee or tea, or with blue cheese and wine.
- Gingerbread dough. Roll out and cut into desired shapes using Christmas cutters. Great for decorating the tree or as a gift.
- Gingerbread house. Assemble and decorate your own gingerbread house.
- Gingerbread hearts and stars. Ice, decorate and hang on the tree or eat with your favourite hot drink.
- Mulled red wine (non-alcoholic). In Sweden, traditionally drunk warm with almonds and raisins. Can also be served cold with lemonade or soda.
- Gratin with marinated herring. Serve with salad and fresh bread.